Rosemary Roasted Potatoes
Roasted potatoes tossed with rosemary is a classic combination that does well as a side to just about anything. It smells great and is a good choice to break the monotony of rice dishes. If you are looking to spice up supper time with the family, cook up this finger licking delicacy.
- 1 1/2 pounds small red or white-skinned potatoes (or a
- 1/8 cup good olive oil
- 3/4 teaspoon kosher salt
- 1/2 teaspoon freshly ground black pepper
- 1 tablespoons minced garlic (3 cloves)
- 2 tablespoons minced fresh rosemary leaves
- Preheat the oven to 400 degrees F.
- Cut the potatoes in half or quarters and place in a bowl with the olive
- Oil, salt, pepper, garlic and rosemary; toss until the potatoes are well
- Coated. Dump the potatoes on a baking sheet and spread out into 1
- Layer; roast in the oven for at least 1 hour, or until browned and crisp.
- Flip twice with a spatula during cooking to ensure even browning.
- Remove the potatoes from the oven, season to taste, and serve.