If you’re having friends over or putting together a simple get together to celebrate a milestone, the last thing you want is to be stuck behind the bar shaking cocktails. Tracking empty bottles after your event isn’t fun either; that is why when it comes to drinks, serving a punch is one of the easiest options available. Throwing a party is fun and the experience should be hassle-free and something you enjoy. So we are bringing you this simple punch recipe to switch things up at your next social event.
- Make the Punch Base and Chill
In a large pitcher or bowl combine 4 cups of water, one 12-ounce can desired frozen juice concentrate from the options below. Add 1 cup sugar and stir until dissolved. Cover with a lid or plastic wrap and chill for at least 4 hours.
Frozen Juice Concentrate (pick one):
- Cranberry juice
- Orange juice
- Pineapple juice
- Choose a Juice Blend
Just before serving, pour the chilled juice mixture into a large punch bowl. Stir 2-1/2 cups of desired juice blend from the options below.
Juice Blend (pick one):
- Cranberry-apple juice
- Pineapple-orange-banana juice blend
- Pink grapefruit juice
- Pomegranate juice
- Raspberry juice blend
- Strawberry juice blend
- Choose a Carbonated Beverage
Slowly stir in one 2-liter bottle of desired carbonated beverage from the options below.
- Carbonated Beverage (pick one):
- Cream soda
- Ginger ale
- Lemon-lime carbonated beverage
- Orange carbonated beverage
- Strawberry carbonated beverage
- Choose Desired Optional Stir-Ins
Stir-In (pick one or more):
- Citrus fruit slices
- Kiwifruit slices
- Rum, vodka, gin, bourbon, or tequila
- Sherbet or sorbet
- Sliced fresh strawberries
- Fresh raspberries
For the best taste, try these serving tips:
- Prepare punch (through Step 2). Add carbonated beverage, just before serving.
- Freeze some of the punch mix in an ice tray to keep the punch chilled during the party.
No matter the type of event, you’ll be glad you served this punch recipe. Try it out, you’ll love it.
Leave a Comment
You must be logged in to post a comment.